Flying Cacti, LLC was registered with the Arizona Corporation Commission on December 29, 2011 and is formed as a Limited Liability Company, offering a wide variety of services for the aviation community.
Frank Hoepfner (CEO)
He graduated in Germany with magna cum laude and holds a University Degree in Taxation, Accounting and Controlling. Frank Hoepfner published articles about legal formation in the USA as well as to several tax related topics. He is a known specialist for business startups and he founded many corporations in the USA. Since airplane ownership can offer additional business and tax benefits, he is your first point of contact.
Within 28 years, Dipl.-Kfm. (FH) Frank Hoepfner worked in a variety of national and international capacities in Germany, Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Owner / President of Aviation Flying Assets, Inc.
- Owner / President of Aviation Ground Assets, Inc.
- Owner / President of Aviation Management, Inc.
- Owner / CEO of Direct Business, LLC
- Owner / CEO of Flying Cacti, LLC
Frank Hoepfner is also a professional in aviation:
- Private Pilot (PPL) with an Instrument Rating (IFR)
- FAA Certified Light Sport Aircraft Mechanic
- Independent Rotax Maintenance Technician (Service + Maintenance)
- Aviation Technician for Continental Motors
- RV12 Airplane builder
- LSG Sky Chefs / Lufthansa – Buy-On-Board Program for US Airways / now American
- Aircraft Owner of Certified RV12 (S-LSA) and Piper Arrow IV
- Member of AOPA and EAA
Frank Hoepfner served honorable 8 years in the Armed Forces, mostly for the NATO Headquarter Allied Forces Central Europe in the Netherlands, Europe. He supports our men and women who serve in the Military as well as their veterans.